Year 2 SATs 2016 - Information for Parents/Carers
Year 2 will be taking their Standard Attainment Tests (SATs) during the week beginning Monday 16th May 2016.
Please be aware pupils will now being tested on the new National Curriculum which was first introduced in 2014. This means that there is a higher level of expectation and challenge. Please understand that the test results are used to support and not to override the judgements made by the teachers based on ongoing the assessment of your child's learning in class.
In order to help parents/carers to provide more information and help you to support your child through the SATs experience, we have attached a number of document and links below.
Key Documents and Links - Please click to access:
- SATs Timetable for week beginning Monday 16th May 2016
- Powerpoint Presentation from the SATs briefing for Parents/Carers
English - Reading
- Link to sample SATs Reading Paper 1
- Link to sample SATs Reading Booklet Paper 2
- Link to sample SATs Reading Paper 2
- Link to sample SATs Reading Mark Scheme for Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Link to sample SATs Mathematics Paper 1 - Arithmetic
- Link to sample SATs Mathematics Paper 2 - Reasoning
- Link to sample SATs papers Mathematics Mark Schemes for Paper 1 and Paper 2