We are very much looking forward to welcoming all of our children back to school in the Autumn Term 2020. In order to manage this in the safest way, please remember that we will be implementing a staggered return according to the following timetable:
- Monday 7th September - Children from Year 4, Year 6 and our first Reception Group
- Tuesday 8th September - Children in Year 1 and Year 5
- Wednesday 9th September - Children in Year 2 and Year 3
- Monday 14th September - Children from our second Reception Group
- Wednesday 16th September to Monday 5th October - Children in Nursery
Please click here to access information detailing arrangements for returning to school. This includes drop-off and pick-up routines, protective measures and our plans to enable us continue to deliver an exciting and broad curriculum in light of coronavirus restrictions.
In addition, you will also find other key documents including Frequently Asked Questions, The School's Coronavirus Risk Assessment and a transcript of the presentation.
It is very important for our parents/carers to watch the presentation and read the information before the children return and keep up to date with any changes thereafter.
Thank you for your continued support.
If you do require any further information please email email@example.com.
Latest Calendar Events
There are currently no events.